Eat Your Way To Health While You Are In Training!
Feeling the need for a Fat Fix?
- To help curb your fat cravings, eat every three hours, and choose well.
- Munch on lean protein and fiber-rich foods, these can be found in lean meat & vegetables.
- These foods will keep you feeling full – you are then less likely to hog out.
- When losing weight fat cells tend to shrink, but don’t disappear.
- To outwit your fat cells, try to follow a healthy, well balanced diet made up of lean protein, fruits and vegetables, low-fat dairy, including whole grains.
- Do cardio exercises and strength training regularly.
Do not eat anything you do not recognize especially if it is covered in cheese.